There are a lot of new and innovative apps available for download on the iPhone Apple store daily. There is also a constant update to the apps available on the app store, with newer and more exciting concepts introduced at an impressive rate. These Apple Store guidelines will improve your navigation skills and download knowledge.
Apple Store Guidelines and Review
The Apple Store has a plethora of games, educative, business apps, among others. It also houses all the popular social media apps like Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram, just to name a few. You will learn how to search, download these apps, and successfully install them to your device in a few steps.
How to Search and Find Apps on the Apple Store
- First, open the App Store on your device.
- Click on the search icon at the bottom edge of the screen.
- Enter a search word of the desired app and proceed.
How to Download Apps on the Apple Store
- After the search is successful, click on the app or game.
- Then select “Get” for free apps, or the price for premium ones.
How to Update Apps on iOS Devices
- Open the device’s Apple Store.
- Then click on the Updates icon.
- Next, click on the Update icon next to the app.
How to Enable Automatic Apps/Games Update and Installation
- Open the Settings icon.
- Find and click on the iTunes & App Store.
- Then, search for automatic downloads
- Click on “Updates” to toggle on the corresponding switch.
- After that, it will automatically locate and install updates when due.
How to Disable App Updates Over Cellular
If you do not want your apps updates to come from your cellular data package, you can choose to conduct your downloads via wifi connections.
- Launch the Settings icon.
- Then click on the “iTunes & App Store” icon.
- Toggle off the switch to Use Cellular Data.
- How To Repost Instagram Stories 2019 | Resharing Stories & Posts
- Minecraft Earth Sign Up – Minecraft Mobile Beta Download
- Best Photo to Art Apps For Your Android, iPhones & Desktop