It’s crucial to modify your subscription payment choices if you receive a new credit card or update your billing information. Changing your payment method for Netflix, the popular digital streaming service, is simple and can be done in just a few clicks on a desktop computer or mobile device using your preferred browser. See how to change the payment method on your Netflix account in this piece.
Table of Contents
How to Change Payment Method on Netflix
This post will show you how to alter your Netflix payment method. Netflix can be paid for with a debit card, credit card, Netflix gift card, or PayPal account. Follow the instructions below whether you want to update your credit card information or how to set up a new payment method for your Netflix account.
How to Set New Payment Method on Netflix
You must visit the Netflix website using a computer or mobile device to update your billing information:
- Log in to your Netflix account by opening a web browser and going to the Netflix website.
- In the upper-right corner, click on your profile symbol.
- In the drop-down box, choose Account.
- In the Membership and Billing section, select Manage payment information. If you wish to add another card to your Netflix bill in case your preferred payment method fails, be sure to click Add backup payment method.
- Choose Add Payment Method from the drop-down menu.
- Choose from a credit or debit card, PayPal, or redeem a gift coupon or special offer code, then fill out the form. If you select PayPal, you will be taken to the PayPal log-in page.
- Select Make preferred next to your new billing method when you return to the Manage Payment Info page.
New Billing and Payments Option Setting
Log in to Netflix.com and select your profile icon > Account > Manage payment info > Add Payment Method. Select Make preferred next to your new billing option on the Netflix Manage Payment Info page. Next to the old one, select Remove. You can modify your billing day, add a backup mode of payment, and examine your billing data on the Netflix Account page.
If you are invoiced through a third-party service, you must update your billing information through that provider. You won’t be able to change your default payment method until you change it.