Android developers have come up with amazing features on version 5.0 (Lollipop) that includes the guest mode option. The Android guest mode affords users more control and authority over their devices even when they are not the only ones who have access to it.
Introducing the Android Guest Mode
Irrespective of the manufacturer, this feature supports Android phones and tablets running Android 5.0 or higher. Proceed to see what this feature is all about and how it can be of use to you, especially if you share your device’s time with a second or third party.
How to Enable Guest Mode on Your Android
Guest modes initiate a general user profile that is accessible by others. It keeps your personal information and activities away from all but you. Therefore, your data, pictures, videos, or apps will be out of reach from these other users of the device.
Impressively, you can set up as many modes as this for as many different users of your phone or tablet. In that case, no one will be meddling in matters that don’t concern them on the device.
- How To Snapchat On PC | Run App on Your Computers
- How To Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Feature On iPhone
- How to Unzip Files on Android | Extract Zip Files In Android
How to Create a Guest Account
- Swipe the screen down to show the notifications bar.
- Double-click on your profile image on the top edge, Three icons appear: your Google account, Add guest, then Add user.
- Click on “Add guest”. To complete the procedure.
- When that is complete, you can change to your profile again.
That is how you can rest assured that your private information will not be had access to even when you are not there. Your close friends or family can also confidently handle their businesses with the device without the fear of trespassing into personal matters.