Table of Contents
Why can’t I Change my Netflix Password?
Managing a Netflix account may be difficult, especially when it comes to remembering your password and selecting who has access to it. Anyone with knowledge of and access to Netflix account settings can lock a primary subscriber out. Even if it’s simply to change a Netflix password on iPhone, Android, or PC browser, Netflix provides responsive security mechanisms and friendly customer care to assist users to keep their accounts secure.
This is how to access your Netflix account when you don’t know how to find out your Netflix password without resetting it.
How to Change Your Netflix Password on iPhone & Android
You can update your Netflix password from your Android or iOS phone or tablet if you solely use Netflix on a mobile device. Below is how to change your Netflix password on mobile:
- Run the Netflix app on your device.
- Tap More (found in the lower-right corner of the screen) from the main screen. Three stack lines make up the icon.
- Select Account from the list underneath your profile pictures on the More screen.
- When you launch the Netflix app, it takes you to your account page. Find and select Change password towards the top of the page.
- Both your old and new passwords must be entered. After you’ve double-checked the new password, click Save.
How Many Devices Can I Have?
Netflix’s standard plan, which costs $12.99 per month in the United States, allows for simultaneous streaming on two devices, while its premium plan, which costs $15.99, allows for simultaneous viewing on four devices. (A single-screen package costs $8.99 per month.)
How to Change Your Netflix Password on Chrome PC
This is the quickest way to update your Netflix password and gain access to your account settings. You’ll get a complete keyboard and more navigation control.
- Navigate to Netflix.com login using a web browser.
- Log into your Netflix account and sign in.
- Select your profile symbol in the upper-right corner of the Netflix library screen, which allows you to browse for anything to watch.
- Select Account from the drop-down option.
- Select “Change Password” from the Membership & Billing section of the Account page.
- Enter your existing password on the Change Password page to make sure it’s you. Then type in a new password twice more. To change the password, select Save after you’re finished.
How do you Change Netflix Password on Smart TV?
See how to change Netflix password on tv below:
- Select the “Account” option from the pop-up menu towards the bottom.
- You’ll find information about your email, password, and phone number in the Account menu.
- To change your password, first, enter your current password twice, then enter your new password twice.
If an unidentified user gains access to a Netflix account and changes the password, the primary subscriber can go to the Netflix Help Center or call customer support at the number listed in the alert email.