See how to use the Voice Effects function on TikTok to modify your voice. On Android and iOS smartphones, Voice Effects are enabled for TikTok. You can also learn how to change your voice and add voice effects on TikTok from camera roll easily.
Table of Contents
How to Change Text to Speech Voice on TikTok to Female or Male
Adopt one of the cool Voice Effects if you’re searching for ways to give your TikTok video more entertaining, dramatic, or just a memorable vibe. Also, take into account that you can use additional sounds like the wobbly voice effect and many others in your TikTok videos.
How to Add Voice Effect on TikTok from Camera Roll
You can add a Voice Effect to a TikTok video that you save as a Draft and edit later.
- Select Drafts from the Me tab at the end.
- Choose one of your drafts from the list.
- Hit Back on the upper left when the Post options appear.
- Choose Voice Effects in the top right corner as your video plays.
- Afterward follow the same procedures as before to select a TikTok Voice Effect, fully modify your video, and save or share it.
Share your experience if your TikTok voice effects are not showing when they should, we will help you change the situation.
Full TikTok Voice Filters Guideline
The video should feature your voice to use Voice Effects. You can’t utilize Voice Effects in videos created with the built-in templates audio, for example. Here’s how you can change your voice on TikTok:
- After you’ve finished recording your video, you can add a Voice Effect.
- To begin recording your video, open TikTok and hit the + (plus sign) at the base.
- Hit the Record button, record your video as usual, and then click it again to pause or end the recording. When you’re done recording, hit the checkmark.
- Tap Voice Effects from the drop-down menu on the upper right.
- Tap to listen to each of the effects when the screen comes up. Make your choice and exit. Select None from the left if you don’t want to employ an effect.
- After that, you can add any extra effects to your videos, such as text or stickers. When you’re finished, tap Next.
- Proceed to choose your Post choices, save the video, or just touch Post as you would with any other video you’ve made.
You may make TikTok videos with your voice in them to change your voice on TikTok. When you’re done recording, go to the top right and tap the Voice Effect icon. After that, continue to modify or submit your video by selecting an effect to hear and using it without the TikTok voice effect app.