Rediffmail.com is a popular email provider that is frequently used to create personal accounts. According to recent quality evaluations, rediffmail.com has a low-risk profile because the majority of the accounts that originate from this domain are authentic and safe. See how to open a RediffMail Account on mobile and PC below.
Table of Contents
How can I Open a RediffMail Account?
You must, however, register an account to check the Rediffmail inbox to send and receive messages. You cannot access a Rediffmail mailbox without a Rediffmail account. You also do not need to be concerned about the procedure because it is quite straightforward.
- Sign up for your Rediffmail account. www.rediff.com is the official website where you can register.
- Fill out the Rediffmail.com Registration Form and select an email address that ends in @rediffmail.com (for example, email@example.com).
- When you get to the page where you enter your phone number, type in your current phone number and then click “Send Verification Code.”
- The Verification Code received to your mobile phone should be entered in the following box.
- Fill in the remaining fields, including your date of birth, gender, and location.
- The following box requires you to demonstrate that you are “Not a Robot.” To achieve this, simply type the code or text into the box exactly as you see it.
- Select “Create my Account” from the drop-down menu.
How to Login
- www.rediff.com is the login site.
- Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Enter your username and password (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To access your account, click “Go.”
How can I Open RediffMail on iPhone Mobile?
To Set Up Email IMAP on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, Follow These Steps:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars on the Settings screen.
- Select Add Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Mail Account from the drop-down menu.
- Choose IMAP.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a brief description of your email in the fields below. Next should be tapped.
- As the incoming mail server, type ‘imap.rediffmailpro.com’.
- Tap Next after entering’smtp.rediffmailpro.com’ as the outgoing mail server name.
- The settings you entered will now be verified by your phone. Depending on your network speed, it could take a few minutes.
- A dialog box may appear on your phone, asking if you wish to proceed without SSL. Yes, should be selected.
- Save the file. Your setup is complete, and you may now use your phone to check your email.
RediffMail Android IMAP Configuration
- Select Email in the apps.
- If you’re creating an email account for the first time, go to the next step. Make a new account. If you already have other mailboxes, pick add account from the menu.
- You’ll be presented with a screen where you may choose your email service provider. Select ‘Other’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your complete email address as well as your password.
- Enable push notifications.
- Touch the IMAP account’s name and enter it. Next
- Select IMAP4 and press the Enter key. Next
- Set the incoming mail server to ‘imap.rediffmailpro.com’ and the port to 143.
- Off is the secure type to choose, and touch is the secure type to choose. Next, pick 587 as the outgoing mail server and enter’smtp.rediffmailpro.com’.
- Secure type should be set to off.
- ‘SMTP authentication’ should be enabled.
- ‘Same id and password as incoming server’ should be enabled, and you should touch it. Next
- Your phone will attempt to connect to the internet to validate the information. Your setup is complete after successful verification, and you may now access your emails on your phone.
How do I Check my Rediffmail inbox?
Rediffmail is one of rediff.com‘s most popular web-based email service providers. It allows users to send and receive messages using their Rediffmail mailbox. Rediff.com India Limited has announced the debut of its Rediffmail service’s ‘Access Mails Anywhere’ functionality. When you open a RediffMail Account, you can now link your Rediffmail account to their mobile number to access their mailbox by sending the word ‘MAIL’ as an SMS to the number 7333.