Snapchat has without a doubt earned a place as one of the most used social media apps at the moment. The amazing features of the Snapchat app have users and admirers across the globe glued to the platform. However, as much as we have come to its impressions on our smartphones, many users don’t know how to Snapchat On PC.
Table of Contents
Snapchat On PC With Android Emulators
Almost all the other photo-sharing apps similar to Snapchat, popular apps like Instagram and WhatsApp have their corresponding web versions, an area where Snapchat is obviously lacking in. Fortunately for you, we will show you how to get around the challenge successfully in this article.
- How To Repost Instagram Stories 2019 | Resharing Stories & Posts
- How to Unzip Files on Android | Extract Zip Files In Android
- How To Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Feature On iPhone
- How to Deactivate Facebook Messenger 2019
How To Snapchat On Windows PC
An easy but effective way of getting this done on your Windows PC is by downloading and installing an Android emulator Bluestacks. This simulates an Android device setting on your computer to successfully run Android apps on the PC.
How To Download Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Visit https://www.bluestacks.com/ to download the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- After the download is complete, go to the dialogue box to access the installer.
- Click on the installer to launch the installation exercise.
- After the process, the Bluestacks’ App Store displays, log in and download Snapchat through it.
How To Snapchat On Mac Computers
Yes! You can also do the same on Mac devices to download and Snapchat on them without experiencing any difficulties. The required procedures are not completely different from the Windows’ steps.
Here, you will install the Bluestacks emulator on the site mentioned above and still follow the same steps on your Mac. The emulator still avails you of the features available via your smartphones on the Snapchat platform.
Momentarily, at least, users can only Snapchat On PC via alternative means like this one. Nevertheless, it is believed that it is only a matter of time before a permanent and perfect solution is put in place for better application of the popular social media app on computers.