With a Standard Bank Bursary Fund, you may invest in your future (Standard Bank Group Bursary). Standard Bank is committed to ensuring that every young person has the opportunity to succeed.
The Standard Bank Group Bursary provides financial assistance to help you study, earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and realize your goals — whatever they may be.
It’s just one of the ways Standard Bank is striving to promote academic achievement across Africa, so that everyone has the best opportunity to succeed and help mold the continent’s next generation of talent.
What is obtainable?
Full tuition, textbooks, housing, medical assistance, a living stipend, a laptop, mentorship, and psychological support are all included.
Who can apply?
If you need support for your first, second, third, or final year of undergraduate study, as well as postgraduate courses up to Master’s level, the Standard Bank Group Bursary is available.
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Become a citizen of South Africa.
- In the most recent tests (mid-year / June), I received an average of 65 percent or higher.
- You must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate study.
- If you’re looking for a post-graduate scholarship, be sure you meet your university’s entrance standards.
To be considered, you must be intellectually well-rounded, with high achievement in one or more of the following areas:
- Actuarial science
- Computer and data science.
- Information technology
If you pass the initial step of the application, you will be invited to take part in a formal assessment procedure, which may include (but is not limited to) psychometric testing and an interview. Financial necessity is taken into account while evaluating applicants.
How to Apply
- To apply for the Study Trust Standard Bank Group Bursary Fund, go here and follow the link to the Xhuma-powered online application platform. Applicants can use the Xhuma WhatsApp service or the Xhuma website to submit their applications.
- The application period for the 2023 bursary is from April 1, 2022, until September 30, 2022.
- Susan Dube may be contacted for more information at email@example.com