TextNow is a service that provides you with a free US number and unrestricted access so you may make calls and send text messages without incurring any fees. Nevertheless, your mobile phone has to be linked to the TextNow App social network or functional with it.
To have access to this service, you can download the mobile app. Every user, regardless of age, has access to the TextNow community. However, to use this service via the Apk or online, you must first create an account, as the platform may not function if you do not own a valid account.
Is TextNow App Safe to Use?
The app is in SmartSocial’s Red Zone, which implies it should not be used by minors outside parental guidance. Scammers have been reported to use TextNow to target people, therefore it’s advisable to keep youngsters away from cell phones and other electronic devices.
How do I Get a TextNow Number?
TextNow may be used to make calls and send text messages from both Windows and Mac computers, in addition to cellphones.
- You can download the TextNow App from the Google Play Store for Android, or the App Store for iPhone.
- Open TextNow after downloading the app and choose the Sign Up with Email option.
- To create a TextNow account, enter your email address and a password.
- On the next screen, type in any US city’s area code and click Continue (For example, 773 for Chicago).
- Tap Continue after selecting your phone number from the list.
- Make a mental note of the number you select. If you forgot to write down the number, tap the three-line menu icon and write down your free phone number.
How do I Install TextNow?
To begin, go to TextNow’s official website and download the most recent Apk version of the app.
- Go to “Security Settings” on Android.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” to be enabled.
- After that, open the APK file you downloaded and select “Install.”
- Allow for the installation to finish. A message of success will be displayed.
- You can now use the app after the installation is complete.
Download App for PC with Bluestacks
The BlueStacks Android emulator must first be downloaded and installed.
- After the installation, open BlueStacks on your computer.
- Click the “My Apps” icon in the emulator after it has opened.
- Go to “TextNow.”
- To begin the procedure, tap install when you see “TextNow.”
- To download apps from Google Play on BlueStacks, you must first log in to your Google account.
- After you’ve logged in, the TextNow installation procedure will begin.
- The installation process may be quick or long, depending on your internet connection.
Your phone must be compatible with either the Sprint or T-mobile networks for TextNow sign up. As previously stated, the service is provided free of charge, but this is not always the case. However, if you’re on the free plan, you’ll only be able to use the Sprint network.
Recommended: Myflixer App – Watch All Movies & TV Series Free Online
Users who pay can choose between Sprint and T-Mobile based on the device they are using. It is a fantastic service for those who do not have access to a SIM card. All they have to do is download the app over WI-FI and phone or text their loved ones using the number supplied to their device via the app.
Can you Find out Who Texts you from TextNow App?
You can’t monitor who owns a TextNow number, according to TextNow app support, because they don’t give information about the identity of a person who uses a free US number. However, TextNow login offers police access to the account’s email address, first and last names, and IP address.