Table of Contents
Where can I Upload my first Song?
Maybe you are a new up-and-coming artist that wants to give his/her content a platform to be heard? If you want to know how to upload your music on Audiomack online, see how to do that and as well download songs on Audiomack for free. Several music player apps allow you to listen to music and download it. Deezer, SoundCloud, Spotify, Boomplay, Apple Music, and Audiomack are all available.
Learn to download and upload full album zips locally and online, to and from your phones and laptops. While you upload your music collection when you are not the owner of the music, the song may be taken down and your uploading rights revoked.
How do I Upload Music to Audiomack?
Before you can upload a song to the Audiomack streaming platform make sure that the following requirements are met:
- You must log in to your Audiomack account.
- Ensure that the format of your audio file correct is suitable (MP3, WAV, AIFF, OGG, and M4A)
- Check that your audio is the proper file size requirement i.e., a maximum of 250MB.
How to Upload Music on Audiomack Mobile Web
- Open the Upload page on Audiomack after logging in.
- To access your artist page, click on your avatar in the lower right. You’ll see a gear over your avatar; click it and choose “Upload” to get to the upload landing page.
- Choose an upload type (Song, Album, or Podcast) and browse your files.
- Include your cover art, as well as the title and details, as well as features and production credits.
- Then there’s metadata. This makes it easier for fans and tastemakers to discover your music. Include as many details as possible, such as subgenre, mood, UPC, and ISRC.
- Then, to make it easier for fans to find and share your track, create private or promo links, specify a specified release time and adjust the URL.
How to Upload a Song on Audiomack PC Web
- Visit the Upload page on Audiomack after logging in.
- Choose the type of file to upload (Song, Album, Podcast).
- After pressing “Next,” you may either browse your files or drag and drop your audio into the Audiomack box.
- Add your cover image, as well as the title and details, such as features and production credits.
- Then there’s metadata. Both fans and tastemakers must be able to find your music. Always include as much information as possible, such as subgenre, mood, UPC, and ISRC.
- Set up private or promo links, set a specified release schedule, and update the URL of your music before you finish to make it easier for fans to locate and share.
Can I get Paid from Audiomack?
Master recording rightsholders, as well as songwriters and their publishers, are paid royalties through Audiomack. See how to create an artist account on Audiomack here.
How do I make money on Audiomack?
How can I upload my music on Audiomack and get paid? There are a few easy ways to make money with your Audiomack account or profile. All you have to do is
- Make incredible playlists,
- Develop a following or audience.
- Expand your fan base.
- Join the AudioMack monetization platform.
- Begin to profit from your Audiomack account.
How much does Audiomack Pay per Stream?
Because Audiomack streams don’t always correspond to high money, this has been an ongoing concern. TIDAL is the most expensive, with Napster paying $12,500 for one million listens and Mdundo splitting the revenue 50-50 with artists. Audiomack freemium is rumored to pay under $10 for 5,000 streams.
How do I download music from Audiomack to my Device?
Is downloading music on Audiomack free? See how to download music from Audiomack to your iPhone, Android, and computer. Also, learn how to convert Audiomack to MP3.
AudioMack is a free music app that lets you listen to music and download it to your phone or tablet. You may use this software to download music for free and then listen to it offline without using your data.
- Open the Audiomack application.
- Arrange the music in the order that you wish to transfer them.
- Open File Manager or the X-plore File Manager App on your computer.
- Navigate to the Audiomack folder.
- Go to the Audiomack folder and look for music.
Now you know know how to upload your music on Audiomack on any type of device. Audiomack is a GLOBAL streaming music software that allows you to download and listen to the latest albums, songs, mixtapes, and playlists without having to be connected to the internet. Without using up your data, you can stream, download, offline, playlist, and listen to fresh new songs WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION.